Pre-cooked ribs and pulled pork from Tony Roma make for delightful entrees, but they can also be used as tasty appetizers. Nothing is more succulent than the taste of barbecue, and you can incorporate it in clever starters that feature pulled pork used in interesting ways, or simple yet appealing presentations of ribs. Best of all, using pre-cooked ribs makes entertaining simple, while still delivering all the flavor you’d expect from Tony Roma.
- Pulled Pork Egg Rolls are a tasty finger food with an intriguing blend of flavors. Pulled pork from Tony Roma makes them easy to prepare, and the crunch of slaw is perfect alongside the soft pork. Dipped in a sweet Peach Dipping Sauce, these are a sweet and savory treat for any occasion.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Bruschetta may sound like an unusual choice, but when you taste it, you’ll find it makes perfect sense. It’s simple to prepare, too, simply by topping French bread with pulled pork, onions, and barbecue sauce. Using pre-cooked pulled pork makes it even easier!
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos are another innovative and easy option. A bag of tortilla chips, some pulled pork, a can of black beans, a few cheeses, and some peppers and onions, and you’ve got a crowd-pleaser!
- Mixed Mushroom Medley appetizers are elegant, yet simple. Using muffin pans to mold wontons into cups, you’ll then fill them with a succulent mixture of mushrooms, onion, garlic, and pulled pork[DD1] , for a flavor that will place them among the most popular treats at your party.
- Using pre-cooked ribs as an appetizer is as simple as presenting them in an appealing way. Wrapping the ends of the ribs with foil can help keep your guests from getting messy, and serving them in the middle of a vegetable tray lets them alternate between meat and vegetables easily. Consider serving your pre-cooked ribs with a variety of sauces, to give your guests some tasty options.
Since Tony Roma opened his first restaurant more than forty years ago, his barbecue has been the favorite meal of scores of people. Today, you can bring that flavor home, with the convenience of pre-cooked ribs and pulled pork, straight from Tony Roma to your kitchen. For more barbecue and lifestyle tips, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.