If you haven’t yet tried Tony Roma’s pre-cooked ribs, the summer is the perfect time to do so! Nothing says summer like the mouthwatering taste of barbecue, and no matter where you are, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. That’s why pre-cooked ribs are such an excellent choice- they allow you to take the delicious flavors of a backyard barbecue with you, without the hassle of firing up the grill.
- Out on your boat: Whether you’re peacefully floating on a lake, or zipping down the river, bringing your grill along would be extremely inconvenient! Pre-cooked ribs are the perfect option for a boat trip, because they’re easy to carry along and pass out to the family.
- Cooking out at the beach: The sun, the sand and the surf lend themselves to a relaxing family time. Make it even better by packing up some pre-cooked ribs and pre-chilled beverages, so no one has to stop having fun and leave the beach to eat.
- Hanging out around the pool: If you’re lucky enough to have your own pool, why not host a pool-side barbecue. Pre-cooked ribs take the pressure off, and allow you to focus on having fun with your guests. Be careful if you’re bringing them to the neighborhood pool though- you might need to bring extras to share!
- A summertime picnic: Forget the sandwiches! Pre-cooked ribs go great with summer side dishes like potato salad, baked beans and watermelon. Make your picnic a breeze by bringing ribs as your main course.
- Camping out: Sure, there’s a grill at the campground, but once you’ve unloaded the car and set up the tents, is it really worth the effort? Save your energy for building a nice fire for roasting marshmallows once you’ve polished off all the pre-cooked ribs.
Where do you like to take pre-cooked ribs? Join our online community, and share your thoughts with other Tony Roma’s Rib enthusiasts. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to get the latest ideas for your barbecue.