Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork BBQ Sundaes
With this recipe, your guests will all agree that you are both creative and a great cook!
- 2-3 large Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 6 cups cold water
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives or scallion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg 1 lb 454 g Tony Roma’s BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 tin 14 oz Baked Beans, your favorite brand
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw (your favorite home style recipe
- or grocery deli prepared)
- 4 x ½ quart Mason jars
- 4 sprigs fresh untrimmed rosemary
- 4 slices crispy fried bacon
Prepare the mashed potatoes.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender for
- 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain well and return pot to low heat for 1 minute, to dry the potato.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Beat in butter and cream.
- Add shredded cheese and chopped chives.
- Season, to taste with salt and pepper.
- Set aside, keeping warm.
Prepare Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork according to package instructions.
- Set aside keeping warm.
- Heat the beans according to package instructions and set aside, keeping warm.
Assemble the BBQ Sundaes
Fill each Mason jar with approximately 4 oz of Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork. Top the pulled pork with approximately 1/3 of a cup of creamy cheddar mashed potatoes, then with 1/3 cup heated baked beans. Finish the sundae off with a topping of coleslaw.
Garnish with a sprig.