Tony Roma’s Guide to Pumpkin Guts!
At Tony Roma’s, we love this time of year! The nip in the air makes it a great time for oven-cooked food like ribs, and the holidays offer new reasons to celebrate and decorate every time you turn around. First up, Halloween! What’s not to love about spooky decorations, fabulous costumes, and, of course, Jack O’ Lanterns? Only one thing is less than lovable: pumpkin guts. Never fear! The food experts at Tony Roma’s have collected some ideas for making all that gross, goopy gore worth it, with some interesting things to do with the guts.
Of course, we can’t help you make digging out the guts any easier, but once you’ve gotten them all out, try one of these crazy ideas:
- Pumpkin Brittle. What? Oh yeah, did we mention it has beer and chipotle, too? This recipe makes brittle that’s both sweet and spicy, perfect just as it is or tucked into vanilla ice cream.
- Egg Tacos with Pumpkin Seed and Tomato Habanero Sauces. Can’t decide between breakfast, tacos or exotic sauces? We’ve got you covered, no matter where you land.
- Here’s a link with a bunch of great ideas. Go there if you’re feeling ambitious, and want to learn how to roast the seeds or make pumpkin butter or pumpkin risotto. After that? Invite us over for dinner, please. Or at least toast with pumpkin butter- yum!
- Do you like your Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with a little zing? We found a couple of great recipes for Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. There’s even this Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe that calls for Cajun spice!
- What’s that you say? You’re not up for cooking pumpkin guts? You don’t even want to dig them out? Well, we can’t say that we blame you. If that’s the case, just incorporate them into your Jack O’ Lantern design!
Scooping pumpkin guts may not be convenient or easy, but Tony Roma’s ribs certainly are. Pre-cooked and simple to heat and serve, they’re the perfect meal, any time or place. Find Tony Romas, and connect with other rib enthusiasts on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for more mouthwatering recipes, as well as holiday tips and updates.