No-Cooking Meal Plan Game Plan
If you’re hosting a tailgate party, do pre-cooked ribs figure into your gameday game plan? Of course you want to show off your hosting skills and impress your guests, but that doesn’t mean you need to knock yourself out with excessive cooking. We have some advice for a no-cooking meal plan featuring Tony Roma’s pre-cooked ribs that’s no less exciting than a menu that keeps you busy all day.
- Cheese is sure to please. Sure, you can go for a cheese and cracker plate, but that can be difficult to balance on a tailgate. Queso dip is a better option, and the cheese section at your local grocery store should yield a variety of creamy heat and serve options. Pro tip: consider a hearty chip, maybe picking pita chips over tortilla chips, because queso can be thick and hard for average chips to manage.
- Who doesn’t love chips and salsa? You could, technically, make your own salsa, but why? A quick trip to the store will yield an amazing variety of salsas and an almost as stunning array of chips with which to pair your dips. Looking for an additional dip? Consider hummus for a worldly flourish.
- Guacamole is a sure-fire crowd favorite. All that creamy goodness is readily available premade in the deli or produce section of your favorite grocery store, so you don’t have to lift a finger. If you do decide to go homemade, it’s not too hard - just follow a simple recipe like this one.
- Pre-cooked ribs fill stomachs without taxing the host. What’s easier than meat you simply heat and serve? With Tony Roma’s, you get all the flavor with none of the work and ribs to satisfy every appetite.
- Satisfy a sweet tooth simply with cookies or brownies. Baked at home or purchased at the local bakery or grocery store, cookies are a perfect gameday treat. If your crowd is more the hardcore chocolate type, bump it up to brownies.
Tony Roma’s pre-cooked ribs are a welcome addition to gameday or any day, with savory flavor that’s easy to prepare in only about twenty minutes. To find Tony Roma’s at a grocery store near you, visit the store locator on our website. To connect with the online community, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and check out our mouthwatering Pinterest boards.